Sunday 5 June 2011

How tiresomely predictable they are

The latest attempt by the Bill Wiggin Fan Club - aka the Town Council - to intimidate me.
 Last week I went to the council offices and asked the Town Clerk to let me see the minutes of two meetings. I have this unalloyed right under the council's Constitution.
 She refused to let me see them. You see, these were two meetings where they excluded the press and public so that they could defame me behind closed doors. But they forgot that the minutes continued to be taken.''
 No wonder the Town Clerk didn't want me to see them! Nor did Eddie Clark or Peter McCaull who were at the two meetings!
 So they have concocted this absurd allegation that by asking to see the minutes I was harrassing the Town Clerk. Absolutely no details whatsoever about the 'grievances', of course.
 It would be disgraceful if it were not so pathetic: here is the 'Grievance Procedure' under which they are 'charging me'.

Section 1 clause 1 of this doc.states immediately that this procedure applies only to council employees.
Umm, Messrs McCaull, Clarke & Ferrari, you may not understand how democracy works but I'll help you out: I ain't a council employee, I'm an elected representative.
Straight in the bin, I think!
 Just like their puppetmaster Bill Wiggin: both thoroughly rotten and stupid.

PS: @ the Penguin: you've been at this blogging game way ahead of me , so I'll take that tip as hard earned knowledge!
@Boadacia Had some further utter cr*p pushed through my door by the council tonight. Will scan & publish it tomorrow. As you say: this is the best way to ridicule these jumped-up would be Mussolinis!