Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ever wondered...

...what the sound of corrupt politicians digging sounds like?

It sounds a lot like this letter received this morning from the Town Council.
My reply is below.

Which do we think Benson Ferrari is: corrupt or frightened? I'm guessing the latter as he is in his early twenties.

"Dear Councillor Jones,

Your letter to me (attached) contains two lies.

Firstly, that the document referred to was "initialled" in Cllr Ferrari's name.
It was not. A full forged signature was written on the document.

Secondly, that Cllr Ferrari agreed to this action in advance. You may have prevailed upon him to say that now; I have documentary proof that Cllr Ferrari did not approve of the forgery in advance.

In light of your lies I have no course of action but the following: if, by close of business today, I have not received the name of the forger and their resignation from Leominster Town Council I will ask for a police investigation.

Yours faithfully,

Cllr Jim Miller"