Sunday 10 July 2011

I've been dealt a very poor hand...

On Thursday, while I was safely on my hols in Inverary, the Town Council held a secret witch trial to put yrs truly firmly in his place. Regulars will remember that, after I was elected on Friday May 6th, the Town Clerk made a formal complaint against me of bullying and harrassment on Tuesday May 10th (yes, that's one working day - I get harrassing fast, you know!)

Here's the charge sheet they sent me last month, followed by the 'Summary' they presented to Council on Thursday night: http://www.yourconvenience.co.uk/WitchTrial.pdf

Now word in the local is that one of the sleuths who signed both docs - Cllr Benson Ferrari - was on holiday last week. But that can't be true, otherwise how could he sign this??

What I think happened was that he did book a holiday, but had to cancel it as he fell dreadfully ill. Just look at the complete difference in his two signatures on these documents - that is what serious life threatening illness can do to a man's handwriting.

This blog's concerned best wishes go to Cllr Benson.